The Ax5 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EternalHorusAx5

Go down

EternalHorusAx5 Empty EternalHorusAx5

Post by EternalHorusAx5 Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Hello Fellow Summoner!

For those who do not know me, I am Eternal Horus. I am one of the three co-founders of The Ax5 Clan. Together, InfamousCap, FearlessAce, and I came together and decided we wanted to create a group, unique to League of Legends, and unique to those willing to improve. This group, Ax5, will hopefully not only grow, but improve the League community as a whole. We have a vision that will strive us towards greatness.

Anyways, a little about me. Currently I am in my second season as League (yes I am sort of a newbie) but I come from a former Microsoft game called Age of Mythology. Much like Age of Empires in a sense, on AoM I headed a clan of upwards of 80 members. My dream is for Ax5 to grow past that number, include players of all roles and play styles.

All in all, if you are reading this as a new member of Ax5, I say to you welcome my friend!

If you are a guest to our website, hopefully I will see you in the ranks of Ax5 soon!

Best,

Eternal Horus
EternalHorusAx5
EternalHorusAx5
Admin

https://theax5.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum